Urban Public & Environmental Health Sector Development Project( Pack-B)
The Urban Public and Environmental Health Sector Development Program (UPEHSDP) consists of the program loan and the project investment loan...
The Urban Public and Environmental Health Sector Development Program (UPEHSDP) consists of the program loan and the project investment loan which aims to improve the public and environmental health conditions in the urban areas of Bangladesh, particularly in the seven city Corporations (Dhaka South, Dhaka North, Chittagong, Khulna, Rajshahi, Barisal and Sylhet). The program and project loans under UPEHSDP are designed to complement each other in implementing the required activities and achieving progress towards the project’s overall objective and specific objectives.
Financial and performance compliance audits
- Studies in costing, tariffs etc.
- Capacity building in the areas of municipal finance
- Computerized Financial Management Information Systems (FMIS): Revenue Management System (RMS), Double Entry Accrual Accounting System (DEAAS)
- Computerized performance based budgeting
- Conduct foreign and local training. (Completed overseas tour of 20 persons)
- Planning, design and supervision of development & implementation of online IT applications, data entry and integration etc.
The computerized system comprises of a Central Server at the Ministry (MLGRD&C) and a Local Server at each of the seven (7) City Corporations in Dhaka (2), Chittagong, Rajshahi, Khulna, Barisal and Sylhet.